sound bath at
Save the dates :
June 11-13 2021
June 12 - 10:15am - Integratron
Join Alan’s Sound Bath Adventure and Stargazing at Joshua Tree.
The Integratron’s Signature Experience This is an unforgettable sound experience for those who seek deep relaxation, rejuvenation, and introspection.
All Sound Baths are 60-minute sonic healing sessions.
You will be resting comfortably in the deeply resonant, multi-wave sound chamber while a sequence of quartz crystal singing bowls are played. Each bowl is keyed to the energy centers or chakras of the body, where sound is nutrition for the nervous system. The results are waves of peace, heightened awareness, and relaxation of the mind and body.
After the sound healing we will go to Joshua Tree for nature immersion, yoga, meditation, camp fires and star-gazing in sacred Joshua Tree. Overnight camping is an option.
Donation : $222 FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Venmo : @alan-alcid
- 2 night Accomodation : Camping (Limited)
- Sunrise and Sunset Restorative Yoga / Meditation
- Bring a tent or sleep under the stars with a sleeping bag
- Includes camp fees, parking & all activities
- Transportation not included - Carpooling will be organized
- Hiking guides
- Joshua Tree National Park entrance not included
- NO Refunds (since its LIMITED space)