Save the dates :
JUly 17 - 21 2021
REgister below and leave your email address and we will send the zoom link
Meditation ~ The supreme state of not doing.
5 days FREE Meditation Offering
Do you meditate?
Let's face it, today's world is a demanding one. With 24-hour connectivity to work and constant digital overload at home, we're more stressed and under more pressure than ever before. As a result, our stress response – one of our innate physiological mechanisms that should only be triggered in life-threatening situations – is triggered constantly. Not by lions and tigers, but traffic jams, public speaking, heavy workloads, and financial and relationship troubles.
Meditation HELPED ME in today’s world. It help me centers and grounded.
Meditation is the habitual process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts.
The popularity of meditation is increasing as more people discover its many health benefits. You can use it to increase awareness of yourself and your surroundings. Many people think of it as a way to reduce stress and develop concentration. People also use the practice to develop other beneficial habits and feelings, such as a positive mood and outlook, self-discipline, healthy sleep patterns, and even increased pain tolerance.
12 Science-Based Benefits of Meditation
* Reduces stress. Stress reduction is one of the most common reasons people try meditation. ...
* Controls anxiety. ...
* Promotes emotional health. ...
* Enhances self-awareness. ...
* Lengthens attention span. ...
* May reduce age-related memory loss. ...
* Can generate kindness. ...
* May help fight addictions.
* Improves sleep * Helps control pain
* Can decrease blood pressure
* Accessible anywhere